Kimmis Pun, CFP®, a veteran banker for more than 30 years, is the managing director, head of Greater China Market, Standard Chartered Bank Singapore. Prior to this appointment, she had been in senior management positions at UBS, HSBC, Bank of America and BNP Paribas.
She has an MBA from Manchester Business School, University of Manchester, and professional qualifications and accreditations such as the CFP® designation, ChFC, CWMA, AIF, AEPP and IBFA from United States of America, Switzerland and Singapore.
Besides her busy schedule, she is active in community services and social contribution. Some of her latest positions are as follows:
- Immediate Past President of Financial Planning Association of Singapore;
- Board of Director of Financial Planning Standard Board USA;
- President of Federation of Business and Professional Women Singapore;
- Immediate Past President of Rotary Club of Suntec City Singapore;
- School Advisory Council Member of Crescent Girls School;
- Council Member of Kowloon Club.
Being a strong believer in philanthropy, lifelong learning and sharing, she speaks frequently at seminars and gives lectures at seven universities (three in Singapore and four in China) as well as two academic institutions (Hong Kong and Taiwan respectively) for the past 15 years.
Though Kimmis has significant business and community engagement, she strikes a work life balance and manages her career and her happy family well.